Barton Primary School is situated in the growth corridor of south east Melbourne in the City of Casey, 5km from the main street of Cranbourne.
Facilities & Hiring
At Barton Primary School our purpose built facilities are designed specifically to promote student learning. In conjunction with this, the school was designed to act as a social infrastructure hub for the local community. The unique design of the school reflects the needs of the community and include features such as development of environments that support a range of learning styles, an embedded awareness of environmental sustainability, and internal environments are well ventilated and rich with natural light.
Through collaboration with consortium partners CERES and YMCA, local councils and other local organisations the facilities are used as a gathering place for local families and residents to enjoy community, arts, sports and recreation programs.
Our Facilities Include:
- an additional multi-purpose space that can be used by the school during school hours and by the YMCA out of school hours to provide a range of community services and programs;
- an expanded gymnasium built to Netball Victoria standards;
- embedded environmental sustainability education via the CERES ResourceSmart Schools program initiative;
- additional classrooms for students in this high growth area;
- conference and meeting rooms for local community use.
Hiring our facilities:
If you are interested in hiring or using the facilities listed below please contact Bryce Kennett from YMCA via email Bryce.Kennett@YMCA.ORG.AU
- Stadium – basketball & netball configuration
- Community Hub
- 2 outdoor hardcourt areas – netball configuration
At Barton Primary School our out of school hours care is run through the YMCA. This includes the Before and After School program and the School Holiday program.
For more information and to enrol your child please see the link.
School Council – 2023
If you are interested in joining the Casey Cardina Libraries please see membership form in link below.